Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today has definitely been mostly unproductive. I’ve been tired a lot lately and I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I suppose it will pass eventually. I worked on the first blanket I’m making for Lil Peanut. It’s a zigzag crocheted one. I’ve gone for light purple and white. Purple is my favourite colour after all. I want to do another one in Apricot and white next. I will take a photo and post it when I’m finished.

IMG_0282

I’ve decided to take regular photos as I go through this pregnancy. I took this one today. I’m five weeks pregnant. So that not baby weight yet. Actually I plan to lose a little fat off my tummy before it starts growing with Lil Peanut. I’m not overdoing it though. Just trying to walk more and do some light stomach exercises. Sometimes I think it may be a little wishful thinking that could trim up. One friend said I should just let myself get fat during the pregnancy and enjoy it. No way, not happening.

Anyhow I got things to do so I must be going.

Luv and Hugs

God Bless

Jo

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I am looking forward to seeing your photos! Loved seeing you in this one - makes you real "O)
Blessings to you...

Jo said...

Yes Well I am definately real...I think