Ok....just starting to think out loud now...only got a couple more days to work out my New Year's Goals...thing is I want to do and change too many things....so gonna brain dump everything here to start with...ok...
1. Get organised
2. Declutter my house
3. Fix up the yard
4. Get fit - lose probably about 10kg
5. Learn to draw/paint
6. Get a part time job
7. Get more involved in Zone Worship
8. Develop my piano/keyboard abilities
9. Learn to play the Saxophone (probably not 2010 coz Saxophones are expensive)
10. Do more Scrapbooking
11. Make something in patchwork
12. Get better at prayer
13. Read my Bible EVERY day without fail
14. Read more books
15. Pull out my teddy bear making supplies and make some teddy bears\
16. Organise my kitchen and cook more.
17. Spend more quality time with family
18. Entertain at home more
19. Be better at keeping up writing to long distance friends
20. Remember all my friends and family members birthdays
See soo many things going around in my head....how to either narrow the list down or figure out a plan to fit them all into one year without going insane...
Luv and Hugs
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Ok....just starting to think out loud now...only got a couple more days to work out my New Year's Goals...thing is I want to do and change too many things....so gonna brain dump everything here to start with...ok...
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. - Matthew 11:29
Earlier in Matthew Jesus speaks of bringing a sword to the world, that families would be divided because of him. So, how could taking on his yoke be good? I think it is because truly knowing Jesus and living his way brings a peace and joy to your heart that nothing can take away. We may hurt, slandered and rejected, bad things may still happen in our lives (we still live in a fallen world after all) but we will have a peace inside that overcomes all this. We can still have joy amidst pain, loss and struggles.
Heavenly Father, Thank you that you love me so much that you you want me to have rest for my soul. I want to take on your yoke but somedays I am afraid to do so. It is hard when people that I love don’t understand my love for you. Teach me your ways, Lord so that I may have joy and peace in my soul even when the world around me is in turmoil. In Jesus’ Name Amen
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Today has been an up and down…actually more of a down and up and down and up….anyway….started out this morning by discovering that one of my children had left the hose turned on…they had turned off the nozzle but left the tap on…the pressure had built up so much during the night that the hose split open and water was everywhere even fully under my house…I can tell you I was not a happy chappy…getting mighty sick of my children not listening…I have told them on numerous occasions not to leave the tap on…not looking forward to the next water bill…well Jason (DH) decided he would take DS to work with him this morning and put him to work cleaning out the work shed and DD stayed with me to help me clean up at home…this was a good plan…then later I had a phone call from my mother…and…well I don’t want to go into it…but it seems one of my brothers doesn’t want me around at the moment…well that’s what I got from the conversation…this upset me heaps and I got quite teary…I had really wanted to see him…we aren’t close you see and I wanted to try to change that…I miss the Christmases we used to have before my oldest brother left his wife and Mum and Dad spilt up…we used to all get together…and even though I always felt the odd one out…I loved being with all the family…but then…I decided to stop being so negative…I mean what is the reason for Christmas…the real reason…it’s Jesus isn’t it…God loved me so much that he sent Jesus…what better reason to be happy….so Christmas is happy for me no matter what…I have decided that right now.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love. - 1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on guard against the tricks and deceptions of the evil one. He will try to lure you in sin. Stand firm in what you believe in. Don’t let anything stop you from standing up for your faith. Be courageous and strong because others will hate you for your faith in God. Being a Christian is not always easy but it's worth it. Most of all, whatever you do…do it with love. Don't be lured into anger and hate. It's so easy to do. But those who would hate you because of your faith are poor souls who are deceived by Satan. If you have to hate someone let it be Satan.
I need to be more courageous and strong in my faith. I find it so hard sometimes because I worry too much what others think of me. But I must remember that what is most important is what God thinks of me. It hurts when people I care about attack me just because I love God. But I must remember that it is not me they are really attacking but God and they attack him because they are afraid and lost.
You are so mighty and strong. I ask that you strengthen me and help me to stand firm in my faith. Help me to understand why others say hurtful things to me because of my love for you and help me also to know how to reach out to them with love so that they too may know a relationship with you.
In Jesus' Name
Sunday, December 20, 2009
I got an email from an old schoolmate of DH’s who I am connected to on facebook…she has been reading my blog a bit and decided to write to me because of it…I’m so glad she did because she reminded me not to be so down on myself…which made me realise that I had soooooooo much to be thankful for….hence the following thankful list
- My husband of 12 years…our marriage may not be perfect but I love and trust him and I know that he loves and trusts me
- My son who has such a wonderful caring heart, is a chess whiz and still loves to cuddle his mum at 11.
- My daughter who has a passion for little children and music and wants to be a Musican/singer/missionary was she grows up…which would surprise me if she does.
- My home….I may complain that it’s too small, too messy and needs repair…but it’s ours…well mainly the banks…but that’s more than many have.
- My best friend who I’ve only known a couple of years and I don’t think she realises it but just having her to talk to is such a blessing to me.
- My other friends both nearby and to the ends of the earth…I have friend all around the world thanks to email and penfriends…some of them need to be very patient with me at times as I can get slack at keeping in touch.
- My Church family….they have been such a support to me and have been there in good times and bad.
- My therapist….yes seems a strange addition to my list…but honestly she is great…she has helped me so much in the last couple of years
- My family…Family….what can I say….we don’t always see eye to eye but I love them so much.
- I have to add Micarla…the friend who emailed me…she reminded me of all I am truly grateful…thank you Micarla.
- God….last but most important…without him…I don’t know where I’d be…since I had my miscarriage I have really learnt to lean on him more and more…he is….just everything…and I wish the whole world could know him.
Now I’ve started I could go on and on…but I won’t….but I know this….life is good…could be better…but could be much worse….if I want better it’s up to me.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Pat careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. –Galatians 6:4
Paul is telling the Galatians to focus on what they are doing and not what others are doing. He says by doing this they will feel satisfied by doing their own work. I think he is saying that comparing yourself to other is foolish and pointless and what matters most is what you can do and that you do the best that you can.
I constantly compare myself to others and basically that what a miserable failure I am in comparison. Others have better kept homes, do better in Ministry, cook better, scrapbook better, are better wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, friends. They have more friends. People like them more. I need to STOP doing this. I need to focus on doing the best I can at any given time. That’s all God wants from me and he’s the one I should be aiming to please.
Heavenly Father, Help me to stop comparing myself to others and help me to focus on my own efforts to do the best that I can. Help me to accept that I may not always be able to do all that I want to do and that is okay. In Jesus Name. Amen
Thursday, December 3, 2009
I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. – Psalm 120:1
Where did the psalmist take his troubles? To the Lord. He didn’t try to fix things himself or expect other to fix things for him. Or at least if he did he realised that this wasn’t the answer. God is the answer. He cried out to God. Poured out his soul to him. And what happened. God answered his prayer. It doesn’t say how God answered his prayer or if God answered it in a way the Psalmist expected. But he did answer.
I need to stop expecting my problems to fix themselves. Or thinking other should fix it all. Or trying to do it all myself. I CAN’T FIX ME. And that’s the truth. Only God can. God can do EVERTHING. I need to call out to him and leave the answers to him.
Heavenly Father, Great Provider and Counsellor. Forgive me. Forgive me for trying to do life on my own. Forgive me for blaming you, myself and others when things don’t go right. Help me Lord. Help me to stop struggling in life. I don’t know the answers and I don’t know which is the next step to take. Guide me Lord and teach me your ways. Show me the path you have laid for me. Keep my steps steady and strength my heart, body and mind for the journey you have for me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Friday, November 20, 2009
My DD (8) has been writing a story. She got me to type it up this morning so she could give a copy to her teacher and 2 of her friends.
The Girl Who Went To Space
Once there was an eight year old girl named Xan. Ever since she was six she had wanted to go to outer space.
It was her birthday and she had received $200 as a present. She went to the shops with her Mum and got a toy Space Set, but really it wasn’t a toy. It was real. When she got home she went outside to play with it. She was not aware that she was going up until she reached Mars.
There will be more adventures.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Okay I've seriously had it with myself....I mean who or what's in control of me.....I let other people's opinions, circumstance....everything affect me....and way too much these days.....it's like I'm in a deep hole and I'm making the mistake of digging to get out....I need a ladder here....oh I guess I'm being too melodramatic...I can't say my life is that bad...but then why does it overwelm me so....I think another problem is I'm shockingly bad at taking baby steps....when I what something...I WANT IT NOW....NO WAITING...NO DOING IT BIT BY BIT...NOW..okay now that I've got that off my chest how do I do this? What is this I hear you ask. okay.
- I want my house clean
I want my house decluttered
I want DS to stop lying and being disobedient
I want DD to loose her attitude
I want to be able to study next year
I need a job
I need to get fit
I need to stop hating myself
I need to make time for me to do things that fill my bucket
I need to get the kids to be more organised and helpful
I know I've started on my bathroom but why haven't I finished it. I'm a starter not a finisher yet I get so much satisfaction from finishing things...
Ok there's my out burst.
Luv and Hugs
Friday, October 9, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I've been putting this off. I'm no longer pregnant. Found out Friday that it looked like I had a blighted ovum. Started getting cramps yesterday and well there's no doubt now. I found it really hard to be at church today. I know I shouldn't be but I'm mad...mad at God and mad at myself. You see when we decided to have more children I prayed that if this wasn't the right thing not to let it happen. I'm scared now. I really want more children and what if God doesn't want me too.
Luv and Hugs
Monday, September 14, 2009
Yes I have the flu…or at least a bad cold. I spent most of yesterday afternoon in bed. I’ve been vegging most of today too. I did get some stuff done though. Just the basics. Oh and I redid my morning routine. i’ve tried chopping it up into sections to see if that helps. Here’s my new routine. The times are just goals.
1st Set- 5 am
- Get up
- Put a load of washing on
- Go for a walk if possible
- Feed pet rats
- Have and cuppa tea and do Life Journal
2nd Set- 6 am
- Shower, dressed, hair and skin
- Swish and swipe bathroom
- Check calendar/diary for today’s appointments
- Check To-do list
- Wake kids up
3rd Set-6.30 am
- Have breakfast
- Take vitamins
- Brush teeth
- Make bed
- Wash up/put dishes in dishwasher
4th Set-7.15 am
- Where’s the washing?
- What’s for dinner?
- Are the kids packed for school?
- 8.25am -Walk the kids to school (15min loving movement and walk dogs)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Been feeling sick today. Think I did too much yesterday. Totally sick of this cold. Lazy day for me. Only finished my morning routine by 1pm. How slack. Really getting sick and tired of clutter too. Trying to decide to stick with having a garage sale or just ring the salvos to come get it. hmmmm
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.
The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
The best vitamin for making friends....B1.
The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Minds are like parachutes...they function only when open.
Ideas won't work unless YOU do.
One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
Don't learn safety rules by accident.
We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
A turtle makes progress when it sticks it's head out.
One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.
A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime!!!
-- Author Unknown
I went to the doctor’s this morning. He’s given me a new due date. It’s the 6th May 2010. I need to have another ultrasound next week just to confirm it…oh and just to make sure it’s only a single pregnancy. I’m really hoping the due date stays the same coz that’s my Mum’s birthday. It’d be so cool if the baby was born on that day.
I had a dream that I’d had the baby last night and she was a girl. We named her Imogene Grace Joy. I hope that was a message from God. I feel alot more relaxed about the pregnancy now.
Monday, September 7, 2009
I’m serious. Why? It really annoys me when someone says or does something mean. Half the time I don’t even think they realise it. Other times I think they get some sort of pleasure from making other feel bad. At least I don’t let things upset me the way they used to. I used to end up in tears over silly things people have said to me. Now I get more frustrated than anything. Oh well that’s my little rant for today.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Oh wow am I tired. I just couldn’t sleep last night. How annoying. But I’m not letting it get me down today. I’ve decided to keep a positive attitude…at least for today. I’ve decided to look on the bright side of not being as pregnant as I thought. It give me more time to make beautiful things for my baby and it also means we might be able to go to Easterfest next year afterall. Big yippee to that one. Although if it is twins I won’t be going at all. It’s Father’s Day today and we had a great service at Church today. I got things accomplished this afternoon too. My darling Chihuahuas are bathed and smelling beautiful at last and the back verandah is washed down and clear of dog poop. All the gardens are watered too. We are having a family meeting tonight to talk about getting some family routines working better and to talk to the kids about their recent bad attitudes. Miss 8 is seriously whining constantly and trying to use tears to get her own way and Mr 10 is just defiant. Looking forward to some improvement there.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Well aren’t I the fool. I asked the doctor for a dating ultrasound because I thought I’d got my dates wrong and I might be further along in the pregnancy than we originally thought. Well I did have the dates wrong but I’m only maybe 5 weeks along if I’m lucky rather than 8.5 weeks. They couldn’t even see much at all. I’m probably going to have to have another scan in a couple of weeks. I really feel stupid…and fat. To think I thought I already had a baby bump. It’s just a fat bump. Don’t know what else to say.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I had a really productive day today. Well at least for a pregnant lady. I got most of my house blessing done. I just need to mop the lounge room and attack the spare room. That’s a goal for tomorrow. I even managed to go have a cuppa and chat with a friend.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Got a really good night sleep last night so I am feeling so much better today. Think I’m going to have to try to stick to earlier nights from now on. Had my 8 week check up at the doctor’s today too. They took a whole 4 vials of blood out of me. I hate needles. I was very light headed for a while afterwards I can tell you. The niggly pains I’ve been having are probably just my bowel…ewww. Need to get DH to take an 8 week pregnancy photo of me later. Almost forgot actually.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I want to write cool happy stuff but I just can’t. I feel rotten. I have a stomach ache and I just don’t feel right. I’m so down and I don’t know how to lift my mood at the moment. I know it’s mainly hormones but that doesn’t really help. Here’s praying I feel better tomorrow.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
I woke up at 3am with a sore throat. Finally gave up and got up at 5am. Feeling yuck. Have to go out this morning to an Avon meeting. Don’t feel like going but I have to. Planning to rejoin Avon to earn a bit more cash and I need to talk to the area manager first. Think I’m just going to go to the meeting then come home and go to bed.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Yesterday was a busy day. DH and DD went to a Worship Conference at church. The Church had got Russel Fragar over from America. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. People were impressed by DD’s input. She’s only 8 but was asking some good questions like how to fully worship God while still trying to play your instrument and is there any wrong way to worship God. I was very proud of my little munchkin.
While they were off at the conference I babysat my friends two kids so they could attend. DS was home as well. Actually he probably did most of the work. I was feeling particularly exhausted and was getting a few minor cramps.
Last night they had a worship conference at church which Russell Fragar led. It was really good and we had different denominations there too. I love seeing God’s people breaking down denominational barriers and worshipping God together.
On the way home we hired out a couple of DVD’s. DH and I watched one called Inkspell last night. It was strange but enjoyable. It was a fantasy.
Finally got to sleep about 1am. Hope I’m not getting insomnia again.
Got up at about 7am this morning and rushed around getting ready to get the kids to zone. We were about 20 minutes late. I hung out in the Chill out room while the kids went to Sunday School and worked on a baby blanket. Then we all went up to the 2nd service.
I conked out for a couple hours this afternoon but woke up with severe heartburn. Ouch. No real plans for tonight. Going to make some custard rice for dessert in a minute. Yum.
Luv and hugs
Friday, August 21, 2009
Since I fell pregnant I’ve had little energy and almost zero motivation. The house is falling apart…well not literally but I’m getting behind in so much stuff. It’s depressing me no end. I use a reward system with the kids and it works…some of the time…so I thought I’d come up with a reward chart to try to motivate myself. Don’t know if it’ll work but I’m willing to try anything at the moment. Basically I get stickers for doing the gardening, exercising, my morning, afternoon and night routines, my weekly house blessing, my daily to do lists and getting the washing done folded and put away. Once I get 20 stickers I can hire a DVD of my choice. 40 stickers is a trip to the cinema, 60 is candy from Darrell Lea, 80 is a bubble bath or take away for dinner and 100 is my favourite of all. I either get to go out for dinner or DH has offered to cook me a 3 course dinner of my choice. Looking forward to that one. Dh is a great cook. He is an ex chef after all. Well that’s about it for me today. I need to get the clothes off the line.
Luv and hugs
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Today has definitely been mostly unproductive. I’ve been tired a lot lately and I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I suppose it will pass eventually. I worked on the first blanket I’m making for Lil Peanut. It’s a zigzag crocheted one. I’ve gone for light purple and white. Purple is my favourite colour after all. I want to do another one in Apricot and white next. I will take a photo and post it when I’m finished.
I’ve decided to take regular photos as I go through this pregnancy. I took this one today. I’m five weeks pregnant. So that not baby weight yet. Actually I plan to lose a little fat off my tummy before it starts growing with Lil Peanut. I’m not overdoing it though. Just trying to walk more and do some light stomach exercises. Sometimes I think it may be a little wishful thinking that could trim up. One friend said I should just let myself get fat during the pregnancy and enjoy it. No way, not happening.
Anyhow I got things to do so I must be going.
Luv and Hugs
Friday, August 7, 2009
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I am so excited I just don’t know what to say. I think I may be a little obsessed though. I have bought some wool to start on a blanket for Lil Peanut (that’s Bub’s nickname for now) and I’ve printed off heaps off patterns already. Well that’s all I want to say for now.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I haven't blogged in a while. I've actually written it in my Control Journal under my Afternoon Routine but I haven't been sticking to it. I don't feel well at the moment. Nothing serious. I'm coming off my anxiety/depression meds and the withdrawel stuff ain't fun. I've got vertigo and nausea and my emotions are all over the place. I'll be glad when this stuff is completely out of my system and I really don't want to go on meds again. Well I would consider St John's Wort if absolutely neccessary. My doctor says it works well and the side effects are a lot less. The plan is to learn to deal with my emotions on my own though. I am using Rescue Remedy which is really helping me through things at the moment. It's really good and natural, non-addictive and impossible to overdose on. Here's some info on it http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/38/rescue.htm Without it I would probably send my family over the edge at the moment. Poor DH on Monday night when I was at my worse. Thankfully it didn't get really bad until after the kids were asleep in bed. I was bawling my eyes out and yelling at DH and I still don't what it was all about. Guess I was just catching on all the crying I didn't do when I was on the meds. My emotions are under control now. I'm really untra tired though. Don't know if that's related.
Well I'm over typing and I really want I nice hot shower.
Luv and Hugs
Monday, June 22, 2009
When I'm down and I'm talking really down I would think that my worst mistake would be being born. I know that sounds bad but I have moments like that. Not as much thank the Lord.
But if I take a serious look at my life, my biggest mistake would definately be walking away from the Lord for all those years. It saddens me to think that He could have helped me through all those times when I was broken and alone, and I didn't let him. I wish I had.
I still have really down times now, today is a particularly bad day actually, but I know God is with me and he loves me even when Ican't love myself. Luv and HugsGod BlessJo
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
Blueberries and cream
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
Banana – Fruit
Cucumber – Vegetable
Tomato – Fruit
Apple – Fruit
Carrot – Vegetable
Eggplant – Fruit
Cherry – Fruit
Pumpkin – Vegetable
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
It depends on what sort of Love you are talking about. Love tells us to love Him and that sort of love is for Him alone. He also tell us to love our neighbour and that obviously involve many people. Then there is the kind of love I have for my husband. That kind of love can only be for one person.
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm? Michael Jackson
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order – No idea
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow? – Aaron Carter
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure? – Don’t know
It's My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads? – The Talking Heads
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
maybe 1 or 2 things
910. Who's arms would you like to crawl into?
911. inappropriate question
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
The photos of my children on the walls
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see?
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right?
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
917. How is your life like a work of art?
I’m probably a work of abstract art. My life is made of many different things that alone are so different but together they make me.
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
yes… we are all created and loved by God
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
I feel close to God
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
don’t know it’s been a while
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can't see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that? not for a long long time
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath – last year
Read a good book outside – same
Held someone's hand – yesterday
Felt truly joyful – last week
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
not completely living
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn't or couldn't do?
933. Why don't you try and do that thing now?
no thanks I’m trying to be good
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
babies being born
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:
1. my ears are ringing
2. the traffic going past outside
3. dust gathering
4. my heart is beating
5. the wind is blowing outside
6. the TV is going
7. there is cobwebs on the ceiling
936. Name three things you hate
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
1. there is none. 2. ditto. 3. It make your aware of what your body needs
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
Salvation through Christ
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn't be.
1. That I’m depressed
2. Of not being organised
3. Of not being good enough
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
Faith, Honesty, Integrity, Compassion
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
I want to be but I’m afraid of failing
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
Thinks they are always right
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
I don’t hate anyone
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
Pro life because life begins at conception and murder is wrong
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
Someone may be pro choice because they don’t have a personal relationship with God and do not understand that life does begin at conception
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee: yes
A man skating: yes
A woman combing her hair: yes
A box of tissues: no
Yourself naked: no
948. What are you most afraid of?
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
She is just so messed up.
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
I guess the money
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
956.Are your elbows soft?
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
960. If you wear contacts what's the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
961. What's going on where you are right now?
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
vanilla or sandlewood
964. What relaxes you?
965. How much time have you wasted?
don’t want to even think about it
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
it controls me
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
My friend Belinda
977. Just because you're angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
maturity comes from experience. It’s knowing who you are and how to live your life without expecting other to take care of you. But it’s also not being afraid to ask for help when you need it.
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
3 heavy metal albums of their choice
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
985. What's the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80's 90's or today?
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
988. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
990. Who needs to get a life?
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
They should teach creationism as well as evolution
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
996. "It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree? maybe
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
more than 4 times
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
To share a faith in God
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
I would have waited
815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Jolly juicy joeys jumped Jack’s umprope.
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger, A turkey dog, A cheese sandwich
The Cheese Sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
don’t watch it
841. Name a band: Third Day
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other? Yes
842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
close to death experiences
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O’Martin
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
It’s *10# here in Australia and yes
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What's your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
That women are too wimpy
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
861. Of the following which word best describes you:
versatile (flexible): , wonderful:, x-tra special:, your own best friend:, zany:
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own Bible
863. Who is sexiest:
Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper
864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
it depends on the person
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
didn’t write anything
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
okay in moderation
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
Flapper?, Hippie?, Disco dancer?,
Don’t believe in celebrating Halloween
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
haven’t seen it
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
most of the time
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
Paris Hilton joins a Convent
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this....
What are they made of?
meeting face to face with God
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside...
Round the outside of what?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
my mother’s eternity ring
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
Two hearts become one
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
897. How much water do you drink every day?
about 2 litres
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
driven sort of
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
learning to turn to God
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
probablyPart Eight701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
nothing comes to mind
706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
responsible707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's)
Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
Oh how I wish I knew
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
didn’t know there was an original
715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
a cow in a blender
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
something for his computer I guess
719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. inappropriate question
721. inappropriate question722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
Alice in Wonderland
723. Write a question and answer it here.
What is your favourite colour?
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
Angels and Demons
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
727. Do you like truffles?
Never tried them
Do you like Turkish delight?
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
732. What would you consider ordinary?
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
Christian Talk Show
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
when I’m mad
739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
upset not angry
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
745. If you haven't would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
sniffling rather than blowing your nose
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
fish in a tank
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
change and snakes
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
spend more time with God, get healthy, be more organised
755. Why wait?
I’m not waiting
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
The Sun Always Shines on TV
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
I think it’s good if done properly.
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
Guns N’ Roses
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
Third Day, Rebecca St James,
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
don’t think so
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
778. Are you self-sufficient?
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
Any age as long as it’s on your wedding night
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
yes and no
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
stomped my feet
784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
fingernails down the blackboard
785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
I want them to be intelligent and to love God
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
not stubborn, not to have depression, no temper
793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
Is your heart beating?
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
800. Are you often sarcastic?
Friday, June 5, 2009
601. Do you have a lust for life?
most of the time
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism? no
Cure a hangover? no
Lie persuasively? yes
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Don’t like them
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
honey and cheese sandwiches
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
611. What is your favorite movie?
Kung Fu Panda
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
Love changes everything
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
no because forced love is not true love
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
a clock my Dad gave me
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
others opinions of them
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
My view on life
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
they are okay
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
It’s too dependant on others
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
I think it’s a great idea. My son has a Manga Bible and he loves it. Anything to get them started. You need to encourage to get a traditional Bible too though
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
If I could walk 1000 miles by the Proclaimers
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
When they want to
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
Travelled outside Queensland since I was a baby
Flown on a plane
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
never tried it
655. Do you care for stray animals?
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas nope
A Garfield Halloween nope
The Secret of Nimh nope
The Last Unicorn nope
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons nope
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
nope but I write left handed and do most other things right handed
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:Watership Down yes loved it
As the Wind Blows nope
Grave of the Fireflies nope
How the Grinch Stole Christmas yes loved it
Spirited Away yes it was okay
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
depends on who says them
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
665. Which ones have you looked into?
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
wrong wrong wrong…but if you want a fast track to hell then whatever
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theatre
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
catered at a hall
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
a my house
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas triprestaurant
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):People falling 2
Rape jokes 6
Sarcastic comments 5
Blonde jokes 3
Dirty jokes 6
God/religion jokes 6
Death jokes 6
Pain/sickness jokes 6
Animals doing cute stuff 1
Bodily functions 2
Knock jokes 4
Ethnic jokes 6
Ironic situations 3
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
never saw either
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
Thursday, June 4, 2009
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
probably but I don’t really care
512. What (not who) do you care about?
Freedom and equality
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Life without Christ
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
cooked dinner LOL
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Put kids to bed, wash up, eat chocolate, watch Ghost Whisperer, Read, Sleep
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
By having a better attitude
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
speak without thinking
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
About a princess trapped in a dungeon who is saved by someone who loves her more than life itself and has given his very life for her. He explains to the princess that the dungeon was created by her own heart which has forgotten how to love and trust. He teaches her how to love again and proves to her that he can give her the best life imaginable. All she has to do is to trust him
with her whole heart and follow him.
529. Does anyone understand you?
530. Do you understand yourself?
I try and fail
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
wish it was water but it’s probably fire
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Jesus, my husband, my Mum, my friend
533. What is one idea that you live by?
I become more me every day
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Be open and talkative. And show interest in me.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
When someone does something nice for me
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When I’m depressed
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
Mum – dunno
Dad – collect stamps
541. What gets you through the night?
Sleep and God
542. Do you really want to live forever?
yes but not in this body
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
Feeling totally healthy with no pain whatsoever
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
My friend Allison
546. What would you like to protest against?
cruelty to animals
547. What or who do you support?
My church, missionaries
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Like writing my own
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
accepting Christ as my saviour
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
I would whisper to her
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
God is real and he loves you
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
How to stay motivated
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
rain on a tin roof
570. Of the following which word best describes you:natural: outgoing: polite: quick thinking:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
yes for a time
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Jesus is alive
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
long time ago
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
That I’m not enough
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
To kill a Mockingbird
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
never heard of it
600. What movie sequels do you like?
Ice Age 2, Prince Caspian, Evan Almighty
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
no… I was bullied in High School
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
To be more confident
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
When I was a teenager
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
My High School Film and Television teacher
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
There is no point
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
Runny egg on toast, pancakes, orange juice and tea
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
A Micheal Jackson one if I could ever find it
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
nothing surprises them about me I think
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
I will take notice when they are upset and not expect them to handle everything on their own. I will encourage them always to do their best and I will gently correct them when they stray.
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
friends easily but close friendship takes a lot longer
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
having character is having good values and sticking to them no matter what the situation. Being a character is just showing off really.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
I would care way less what other thought and I would study harder
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
BEWARE – crazy female
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
probably at home I guess
437. What are you obsessed with?
Scoubis at the moment
438. What was the last compliment you received?
This morning my daughter said that I was the best mummy in the world
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
3 older brothers
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?Marriage should be life until abuse is involved so I don’t believe in prenups
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
I used to
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
I love you always
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
cuddles from my family
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
I have always loved the name Bethany
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if I’m right about God?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
loyal and routine
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
over a million
460. How do you go about losing weight?
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
s463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
cookies and cream or triple choc
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
That one with Antonio Banderus in it. It’s set in a high school
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
yes – “Why do you believe?”
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
not since I was a kid
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
Ladybirds are carnivores
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
not sure.. no
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
depends what I’m doing
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
Dare to be yourself
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
I hate mess but I’m not that good at keeping thing tidy either
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Dating a guy who used me
479. Are you in good health?
so so… I have a cold
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or fiction.
Is it a fact? Or is it fiction?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.fact488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A swimming with dolphins
B sky diving
C speaking in front of a crowd
D another culture
E singing in the worship team at church
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
no because I know that wouldn’t happen and if it did it wouldn’t really be Jesus because he wouldn’t say something like that.
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
I’m getting older
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
about 8.00 pm
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
nope coz they didn’t
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
The amazing power of God and how he spoke evrything into being
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
chess no way… I like jigsaw puzzles, word finds, scattergories, boogle
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?yes
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
yes probably most things if I’m organised
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
it’s wrong… It’s not our place to make the decision over whether someone should live or die.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
There is a God and I would ask him what it is about me he loves
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?back of my head
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
somewhere in between
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
most of the time
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
self doubt, fear
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
confident, still, quiet
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes )?
I hate spam.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
Brisbane… partly organised, partly chaotic
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
yes… my husband
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I believe in soul mates but I also believe that you can love someone else
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
grab my husband’s hand
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?sometimes
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II ) affect you?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
yes.. a beautiful gold dolphin pendant Jason bought me for our 1st valentine
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
no… I’m married but if I wasn’t married I would not date a non-Christian but race would not be an issue
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
all sins are equal but the one I hate the most is wrath
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
yes but it comes from satan
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
only if you don’t tell that you didn’t write it
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
death, pain, maggots
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. inappropriate question
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith ) best movie?
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
to friends’ houses
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I like consistancy
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
calm down first
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
a warm blanket
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?enviroment
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
399. Who have you read a biography about?
Joyce Meyers, and others
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
untangling the knot that is my heart
Sunday, May 31, 2009
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
1. female human
3. manta ray
4. male human
5. oak tree
6. house dog
7. wild dog
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
having done something for humanity
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
‘If I could’ by 1927
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
I believe in God, Angels, Satan and Demons212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
Similar interests, warm personality, honesty213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
I’ll be back
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?Hot steamy bubble bath221. Are you allergic to anything?
Lavender, dust, and some pollens222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
dunno I’m pretty forgiving
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
ewww no way
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
no – hate is a horrible word
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
they worship money. It has become their god. They feel as if money can protect them from anything bad every happening to them
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
telephone book lol
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
no no no
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
not even thinking about it
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
depend on how clean it is
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
no238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
they do a very difficult job and should be respected
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
don’t have one
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242 )?
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
pick my nose in public
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I try to be good
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics ) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
very pale blue
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
my blog lol just kidding
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
King Solomon’s time
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
Rebecca St James
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?no266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?saxophone268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
bigger lungs maybe also kids need more oxygen because they are growing
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
talking too much
279. Should parents spank their kids?
It should be the parents choice
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?no
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
disappointing my mother
285. Do you meditate?
on God’s word
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
they can be messages from God
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
I was out walking once and I felt that God was telling me to run. I am definitely not a runner but when I did I felt this awesome connection with God and it felt like I was flying.
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
most of the time
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
bit of both
292. What is one thing you can't do?
play the saxophone
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston )?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
when I pray
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
a better relationship with God and better self esteem
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?