Friday, March 13, 2009

What I enjoy doing

Write a list of things you really enjoy doing:

  1. Drinking chai vanilla lattes
  2. Scrapbooking
  3. cross-stitch
  4. crochet
  5. craft in general
  6. spending time with friends
  7. reading
  8. writing, especially poetry
  9. cuddling
  10. eating good food
  11. looking at a nice clean house, not the cleaning though
  12. spending time with my pets


I don't most of these things anywhere near enough. Looking at this list makes me realise that I should make the time to do things for me. I do read alot though and I am spending more time with friends. I actually have friends now. Yippee! I used to have a lot of aquaintences but not real friends.
When I'm down I tend to just sit playing games on the computer or watching TV. I want to start doing other things like the list above. I look forward to journaling about my experiences doing just that.
Luv and Hugs

God Bless

Jo

1 comment:

Teri Leigh said...

I love you list and can relate to quite a few of them. I'm am glad that you are developing good friendships. We all need them.