Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for
  1. coloured pens. I love many different coloured pen you can get nowadays. It makes writing so much more fun
  2. My son. It's his 10th birthday today. I am so thankful that we are close and he still loves his kisses and cuddles.
  3. Story time. O love to read stories to my kids at bedtime and then we sing a song together and say prayers.
  4. Red frogs. My son is a frog fanatic so I bought red frogs and snuck a few in his lunch box today as a surprise.
  5. Nathan Tasker. I was listening to one of his CD's today. I love his music
  6. Rum balls at Christmas. Although this year we can't have the Rum because we don't drink any more. I'll have to find rum flavouring.
  7. Refrigerators. It has been a hot day today and I've been drinking heaps of cold water.
  8. Education. I am so thankful that my children are able to get a good education. It's great that I can study too.
  9. My hubby's massages. I had a monster headahce yesterday and my shoulder was in a big knot. It's so much better today and the massage he gave me last night.
  10. Always and ever I am thankful that God so loved me that he sent his one and only son Jesus so that I may have freedom from the price of sin.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Oh! I had a hideous headache yesterday too and I think it was because of the heat. It just cropped up out of nowhere and my lovely husband looked out for the children whilst I had a nap on the couch for 40 minutes.
I really like the idea of a thankful Thursday!
Enjoying reading your blog too!