- coloured pens. I love many different coloured pen you can get nowadays. It makes writing so much more fun
- My son. It's his 10th birthday today. I am so thankful that we are close and he still loves his kisses and cuddles.
- Story time. O love to read stories to my kids at bedtime and then we sing a song together and say prayers.
- Red frogs. My son is a frog fanatic so I bought red frogs and snuck a few in his lunch box today as a surprise.
- Nathan Tasker. I was listening to one of his CD's today. I love his music
- Rum balls at Christmas. Although this year we can't have the Rum because we don't drink any more. I'll have to find rum flavouring.
- Refrigerators. It has been a hot day today and I've been drinking heaps of cold water.
- Education. I am so thankful that my children are able to get a good education. It's great that I can study too.
- My hubby's massages. I had a monster headahce yesterday and my shoulder was in a big knot. It's so much better today and the massage he gave me last night.
- Always and ever I am thankful that God so loved me that he sent his one and only son Jesus so that I may have freedom from the price of sin.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I am thankful for