Monday, September 14, 2009

I Flu today

Yes I have the flu…or at least a bad cold. I spent most of yesterday afternoon in bed. I’ve been vegging most of today too. I did get some stuff done though. Just the basics. Oh and I redid my morning routine. i’ve tried chopping it up into sections to see if that helps. Here’s my new routine. The times are just goals.

 

Morning Routine

1st Set- 5 am

  • Get up
  • Put a load of washing on
  • Go for a walk if possible
  • Feed pet rats
  • Have and cuppa tea and do Life Journal

2nd Set- 6 am

  • Shower, dressed, hair and skin
  • Swish and swipe bathroom
  • Check calendar/diary for today’s appointments
  • Check To-do list
  • Wake kids up

3rd Set-6.30 am

  • Have breakfast
  • Take vitamins
  • Brush teeth
  • Make bed
  • Wash up/put dishes in dishwasher

4th Set-7.15 am

  • Where’s the washing?
  • What’s for dinner?
  • Are the kids packed for school?
  • 8.25am -Walk the kids to school (15min loving movement and walk dogs)

No comments: