There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sad, mad and afraid

Hello everyone,

I've been putting this off. I'm no longer pregnant. Found out Friday that it looked like I had a blighted ovum. Started getting cramps yesterday and well there's no doubt now. I found it really hard to be at church today. I know I shouldn't be but I'm mad...mad at God and mad at myself. You see when we decided to have more children I prayed that if this wasn't the right thing not to let it happen. I'm scared now. I really want more children and what if God doesn't want me too.

Luv and Hugs
God Bless
Jo

3 comments:

Geriann said...

what is a blighted ovum?

Jo said...

It means that the cells to make the baby didn't grow properly.

Jilly said...

How are things going Jo, I know that sadness of losing a baby it's a pain that only God can heal. I am still needing to come to a place of healing. You are in my prayers that you will have your hearts desires met!
Blessing to you & yours
oxoxoxo