Sunday, September 6, 2009

More positive outlook

Oh wow am I tired. I just couldn’t sleep last night. How annoying. But I’m not letting it get me down today. I’ve decided to keep a positive attitude…at least for today. I’ve decided to look on the bright side of not being as pregnant as I thought. It give me more time to make beautiful things for my baby and it also means we might be able to go to Easterfest next year afterall. Big yippee to that one. Although if it is twins I won’t be going at all. It’s Father’s Day today and we had a great service at Church today. I got things accomplished this afternoon too. My darling Chihuahuas are bathed and smelling beautiful at last and the back verandah is washed down and clear of dog poop. All the gardens are watered too. We are having a family meeting tonight to talk about getting some family routines working better and to talk to the kids about their recent bad attitudes. Miss 8 is seriously whining constantly and trying to use tears to get her own way and Mr 10 is just defiant. Looking forward to some improvement there.

No comments: