There was an error in this gadget

Monday, September 7, 2009

Why are some people mean?

I’m serious. Why? It really annoys me when someone says or does something mean. Half the time I don’t even think they realise it.  Other times I think they get some sort of pleasure from making other feel bad. At least I don’t let things upset me the way they used to. I used to end up in tears over silly things people have said to me. Now I get more frustrated than anything. Oh well that’s my little rant for today.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Hi Jo, sometimes I think people just don't think before talking! I don't think most people mean to hurt us they just don't for some reason think.
Good for you that you don't let it hurt you like it used to. I know how hard that place is to come to. I too shy away from people to avoid being hurt.
Reading your blog has shown me the importance and joy of going back to church. I haven't been for about 2 years. I got really badly hurt by things some people said after my precious Hubby had a bad break down. It was a very hard time for us.
However I know it's time to get back to the house of the Lord.
You have really helped so thank you. I will let you know how I go and if you could pray for me that I pick the right one!

I hope you don't mind me asking.
Blessings to you and yours.
Jilly oxoxo