Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whinge

Good Morning,
My babies started the new school year today and DH went back to work after a week off and I am all alone. Wahhhhh! I am totally lonely and unmotivated today. Can't wait til school is over. DD was so glad to be back at although she it's happy that she's been put into a 2/3 composite class. Of all things she's most worried that she won't learn enough. I'm sure the teacher will challenge her though. DS isn't a school fan and is worried because he has a scrict teacher this year. I'm quite happy about his teacher because he needs structure. They'll both do fine.
Back to me. I'm so alone....and now that we have gone back to being a one car family I'm stuck here...well sorta. I could catch a bus or walk....well maybe not walk far. My tail bone doesn't like me walking too much at the moment. Oh did I mention that I have a possible broken tail bone after I took a fall on the steps. Ouch is for sure. I'm stuck sitting on this fuuny looking cushion which only remotely eases the pressure. The Doc sent me for an xray last Friday and I get the results on Thursday. Not that they will do much. Just lets me know how long it'll to heal.
Oh I am such a whinger today. Sorry. But while I'm at it I'll complain about one more thing. I got sunburnt yesterday. My own fault. I forgot to put sunscreen on. My forehead is the worst. It's still sore and I have a headache from it. It was worth it though. We attended our annual Australia Day Church Picnic at Shelly Beach, Hervey Bay. It was fun. I even went swimming....which is unusual for me.
Well I think I'm gonna have to go. I don't want the kids and DH to think I've done nothing while they've been gone so I better get to it.
Luv and Hugs
God Bless
Jo

2 comments:

Pauline said...

oh you poor thing! I hope everything heals up ok! and I hope that you can adapt to being "all alone" and find something exciting to do with yourself!!

oma aka meme said...

yes- here most kids are now back to school so I street is bare and empty-
I am praying that all is well with your ouch- those things hurt for a long time but we are trusting the Lord to heal you so your time will be short-
hugs Meme