Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Reason

Today has been an up and down…actually more of a down and up and down and up….anyway….started out this morning by discovering that one of my children had left the hose turned on…they had turned off the nozzle but left the tap on…the pressure had built up so much during the night that the hose split open and water was everywhere even fully under my house…I can tell you I was not a happy chappy…getting mighty sick of my children not listening…I have told them on numerous occasions not to leave the tap on…not looking forward to the next water bill…well Jason (DH) decided he would take DS to work with him this morning and put him to work cleaning out the work shed and DD stayed with me to help me clean up at home…this was a good plan…then later I had a phone call from my mother…and…well I don’t want to go into it…but it seems one of my brothers doesn’t want me around at the moment…well that’s what I got from the conversation…this upset me heaps and I got quite teary…I had really wanted to see him…we aren’t close you see and I wanted to try to change that…I miss the Christmases we used to have before my oldest brother left his wife and Mum and Dad spilt up…we used to all get together…and even though I always felt the odd one out…I loved being with all the family…but then…I decided to stop being so negative…I mean what is the reason for Christmas…the real reason…it’s Jesus isn’t it…God loved me so much that he sent Jesus…what better reason to be happy….so Christmas is happy for me no matter what…I have decided that right now.

No comments: