There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday morning in OZ

Hi all,
It's Thursday morning in the land of Oz. Not feeling the best this morning. I thought I might have been coming down with something last night. Guess what! I was right. I think I have a cold. My throat is flemmy and sore and swollen. Everthing tastes yuck...even chocolate...BOO HOO. I ache all over and have a dull headache. I'm still tired even though I slept heavy last night thanks to pain killers and muscle relaxants. Finding it hard to concentrate which is definately not good. I wanted to get one of my assignments completed today. My mood is pretty good despite feeling sick. That's a plus. It's not real hot either well at least not yet. I think it will be a little cooler today because it's overcast. Actually it poured down about 4.45am. This must sound wierd to all of you in a US of A. Especially in the places where it's freezing cold and snowing. I would love to see snow. I dream of one day having a white christmas. That would be cool...LOL... literally...hehehe. I hate having a hot Christmas day and here that is pretty much standard. Anyway I've rambled on enough now. Praying everyone has a great day. Have a super fantastic thankgiving USA peoples.
Luv and Hugs
God Bless
Jo

No comments: