401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
no… I was bullied in High School
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
To be more confident
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
When I was a teenager
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
My High School Film and Television teacher
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
There is no point
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
Runny egg on toast, pancakes, orange juice and tea
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
A Micheal Jackson one if I could ever find it
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
nothing surprises them about me I think
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
I will take notice when they are upset and not expect them to handle everything on their own. I will encourage them always to do their best and I will gently correct them when they stray.
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
friends easily but close friendship takes a lot longer
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
having character is having good values and sticking to them no matter what the situation. Being a character is just showing off really.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
I would care way less what other thought and I would study harder
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
BEWARE – crazy female
435. Are you artistic and creative?
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
probably at home I guess
437. What are you obsessed with?
Scoubis at the moment
438. What was the last compliment you received?
This morning my daughter said that I was the best mummy in the world
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
3 older brothers
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?Marriage should be life until abuse is involved so I don’t believe in prenups
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
I used to
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
I love you always
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
cuddles from my family
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
I have always loved the name Bethany
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if I’m right about God?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
loyal and routine
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
over a million
460. How do you go about losing weight?
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
s463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
cookies and cream or triple choc
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
That one with Antonio Banderus in it. It’s set in a high school
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
yes – “Why do you believe?”
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
469. Who do you know who is dull?
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
not since I was a kid
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
Ladybirds are carnivores
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
not sure.. no
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
depends what I’m doing
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
Dare to be yourself
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
I hate mess but I’m not that good at keeping thing tidy either
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Dating a guy who used me
479. Are you in good health?
so so… I have a cold
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or fiction.
Is it a fact? Or is it fiction?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.fact488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.