700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
probablyPart Eight701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
nothing comes to mind
706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
responsible707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's)
Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
Oh how I wish I knew
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
didn’t know there was an original
715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
a cow in a blender
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
something for his computer I guess
719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. inappropriate question
721. inappropriate question722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
Alice in Wonderland
723. Write a question and answer it here.
What is your favourite colour?
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
Angels and Demons
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
727. Do you like truffles?
Never tried them
Do you like Turkish delight?
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
732. What would you consider ordinary?
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
Christian Talk Show
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
when I’m mad
739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
upset not angry
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
745. If you haven't would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
sniffling rather than blowing your nose
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
fish in a tank
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
change and snakes
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
spend more time with God, get healthy, be more organised
755. Why wait?
I’m not waiting
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
The Sun Always Shines on TV
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
I think it’s good if done properly.
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
Guns N’ Roses
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
Third Day, Rebecca St James,
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
don’t think so
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
778. Are you self-sufficient?
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
Any age as long as it’s on your wedding night
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
yes and no
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
stomped my feet
784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
fingernails down the blackboard
785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
I want them to be intelligent and to love God
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
not stubborn, not to have depression, no temper
793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
Is your heart beating?
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
800. Are you often sarcastic?