301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
A swimming with dolphins
B sky diving
C speaking in front of a crowd
D another culture
E singing in the worship team at church
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
no because I know that wouldn’t happen and if it did it wouldn’t really be Jesus because he wouldn’t say something like that.
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
I’m getting older
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
about 8.00 pm
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
nope coz they didn’t
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
The amazing power of God and how he spoke evrything into being
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
chess no way… I like jigsaw puzzles, word finds, scattergories, boogle
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?yes
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
yes probably most things if I’m organised
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
it’s wrong… It’s not our place to make the decision over whether someone should live or die.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
There is a God and I would ask him what it is about me he loves
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?back of my head
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
somewhere in between
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
most of the time
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
self doubt, fear
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
confident, still, quiet
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes )?
I hate spam.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
Brisbane… partly organised, partly chaotic
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
yes… my husband
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I believe in soul mates but I also believe that you can love someone else
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
grab my husband’s hand
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
346. Does safety stifle you?sometimes
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II ) affect you?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
yes.. a beautiful gold dolphin pendant Jason bought me for our 1st valentine
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
no… I’m married but if I wasn’t married I would not date a non-Christian but race would not be an issue
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
all sins are equal but the one I hate the most is wrath
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
yes but it comes from satan
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
only if you don’t tell that you didn’t write it
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
death, pain, maggots
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. inappropriate question
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith ) best movie?
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
to friends’ houses
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I like consistancy
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
calm down first
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
a warm blanket
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?enviroment
397. Who was your first best friend?
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
399. Who have you read a biography about?
Joyce Meyers, and others
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
untangling the knot that is my heart