601. Do you have a lust for life?
most of the time
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism? no
Cure a hangover? no
Lie persuasively? yes
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Don’t like them
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
honey and cheese sandwiches
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
611. What is your favorite movie?
Kung Fu Panda
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
Love changes everything
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
no because forced love is not true love
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
a clock my Dad gave me
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
others opinions of them
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
My view on life
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
they are okay
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
It’s too dependant on others
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
I think it’s a great idea. My son has a Manga Bible and he loves it. Anything to get them started. You need to encourage to get a traditional Bible too though
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
If I could walk 1000 miles by the Proclaimers
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
When they want to
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
Travelled outside Queensland since I was a baby
Flown on a plane
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
never tried it
655. Do you care for stray animals?
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas nope
A Garfield Halloween nope
The Secret of Nimh nope
The Last Unicorn nope
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons nope
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
nope but I write left handed and do most other things right handed
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:Watership Down yes loved it
As the Wind Blows nope
Grave of the Fireflies nope
How the Grinch Stole Christmas yes loved it
Spirited Away yes it was okay
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
depends on who says them
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
665. Which ones have you looked into?
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
wrong wrong wrong…but if you want a fast track to hell then whatever
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theatre
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
catered at a hall
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
a my house
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas triprestaurant
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):People falling 2
Rape jokes 6
Sarcastic comments 5
Blonde jokes 3
Dirty jokes 6
God/religion jokes 6
Death jokes 6
Pain/sickness jokes 6
Animals doing cute stuff 1
Bodily functions 2
Knock jokes 4
Ethnic jokes 6
Ironic situations 3
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
never saw either
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?