Part Nine801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
more than 4 times
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
To share a faith in God
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
I would have waited
815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Jolly juicy joeys jumped Jack’s umprope.
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger, A turkey dog, A cheese sandwich
The Cheese Sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
don’t watch it
841. Name a band: Third Day
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other? Yes
842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
close to death experiences
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O’Martin
846. Is the news too depressing?
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
It’s *10# here in Australia and yes
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What's your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
That women are too wimpy
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
861. Of the following which word best describes you:
versatile (flexible): , wonderful:, x-tra special:, your own best friend:, zany:
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own Bible
863. Who is sexiest:
Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper
864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
it depends on the person
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
didn’t write anything
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
okay in moderation
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
Flapper?, Hippie?, Disco dancer?,
Don’t believe in celebrating Halloween
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
haven’t seen it
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
most of the time
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
Paris Hilton joins a Convent
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this....
What are they made of?
meeting face to face with God
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside...
Round the outside of what?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
my mother’s eternity ring
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
Two hearts become one
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
897. How much water do you drink every day?
about 2 litres
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
driven sort of
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
learning to turn to God
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?