501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
probably but I don’t really care
512. What (not who) do you care about?
Freedom and equality
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Life without Christ
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
cooked dinner LOL
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Put kids to bed, wash up, eat chocolate, watch Ghost Whisperer, Read, Sleep
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
By having a better attitude
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
speak without thinking
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
About a princess trapped in a dungeon who is saved by someone who loves her more than life itself and has given his very life for her. He explains to the princess that the dungeon was created by her own heart which has forgotten how to love and trust. He teaches her how to love again and proves to her that he can give her the best life imaginable. All she has to do is to trust him
with her whole heart and follow him.
529. Does anyone understand you?
530. Do you understand yourself?
I try and fail
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
wish it was water but it’s probably fire
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Jesus, my husband, my Mum, my friend
533. What is one idea that you live by?
I become more me every day
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Be open and talkative. And show interest in me.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
When someone does something nice for me
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When I’m depressed
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
Mum – dunno
Dad – collect stamps
541. What gets you through the night?
Sleep and God
542. Do you really want to live forever?
yes but not in this body
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
Feeling totally healthy with no pain whatsoever
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
My friend Allison
546. What would you like to protest against?
cruelty to animals
547. What or who do you support?
My church, missionaries
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Like writing my own
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
accepting Christ as my saviour
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
I would whisper to her
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
God is real and he loves you
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
How to stay motivated
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
rain on a tin roof
570. Of the following which word best describes you:natural: outgoing: polite: quick thinking:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
yes for a time
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Jesus is alive
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
long time ago
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
That I’m not enough
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
To kill a Mockingbird
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
never heard of it
600. What movie sequels do you like?
Ice Age 2, Prince Caspian, Evan Almighty