201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
1. female human
3. manta ray
4. male human
5. oak tree
6. house dog
7. wild dog
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
having done something for humanity
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
‘If I could’ by 1927
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
I believe in God, Angels, Satan and Demons212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
Similar interests, warm personality, honesty213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
I’ll be back
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?Hot steamy bubble bath221. Are you allergic to anything?
Lavender, dust, and some pollens222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
dunno I’m pretty forgiving
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
ewww no way
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
no – hate is a horrible word
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
they worship money. It has become their god. They feel as if money can protect them from anything bad every happening to them
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
telephone book lol
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
no no no
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
not even thinking about it
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
depend on how clean it is
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
no238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
they do a very difficult job and should be respected
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
don’t have one
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242 )?
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
pick my nose in public
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I try to be good
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics ) be considered a language?
248. What color is your bedroom?
very pale blue
What color would you like it to be?
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
my blog lol just kidding
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
King Solomon’s time
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
Rebecca St James
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?no266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?saxophone268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
bigger lungs maybe also kids need more oxygen because they are growing
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
talking too much
279. Should parents spank their kids?
It should be the parents choice
280. What is your worst daily habit?
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?no
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
disappointing my mother
285. Do you meditate?
on God’s word
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
they can be messages from God
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
I was out walking once and I felt that God was telling me to run. I am definitely not a runner but when I did I felt this awesome connection with God and it felt like I was flying.
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
most of the time
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
bit of both
292. What is one thing you can't do?
play the saxophone
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston )?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
when I pray
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
a better relationship with God and better self esteem
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?