101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
A gentle warmth all over
good butterflies in your belly
like you’re getting a hug that no one else can see
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. That everyone would accept Christ as their saviour
2. Everyone would have a safe place to live
3. No one would ever have to go hungry
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
spend time with friends
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I wouldn’t do that for any amount of money
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Yes – cockroaches, spiders and I guess I’ve stepped on ants
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes – my husband’s nana
109. What do you think of cloning?
So so wrong
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
watch TV… but love reading all the same
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
yes Radio when I did work experience at the local radio station as a teenager
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter )?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
My Dad’s parents were sugar cane farmers and my Mum’s parents were dairy farmers.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
Don’t think so
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
I want to say God but I have trust issues. I’m learning to trust him better though.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
No different then men in politics
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Faith, prayer, counselling, craft
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
yes126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
27. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics? A: Nothing to kill or die for... no ideaB: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... no ideaC: I could make a film and make you my star... no idea
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Kung Fu Panda
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Planet Shakers, Rebbeca St James, Audio Adrenaline
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
inventing the airplane
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
declare their love for me in a public forum
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain ) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Nothing comes to mind.
150. What is your quest?
To become more like Jesus and to help others
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
four year old for sure
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Those who find prayer easy. Although I would say I’m really jealous. It’s just I aspire to be like them
.154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
A sleep in, a good cup of tea and a yummy breakfast
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
A lady at church has told me that she think I’m too in people’s faces but I’ve asked others if they think that and they didn’t so I really think it’s her issue not mine.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
How to scrapbook,knit, crochet, make teddy bears
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
Yes – I had an experience one night where I kept waking up feeling someone trying to straggle me but no one was there. It didn’t go away until I prayed.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
I believe that I was under spiritual attack
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
I hope not or I must be a very boring person
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
change is always possible
165. What changes are you afraid of?
all of them. I hate change even good change. I don’t know why.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Probably any of Rebecca St James’ albums
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
working as a vet nurse for a cat specialist
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
I need to grow
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
when I was young
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
Husband and he could wait on me
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
not into star signs
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
used to love the Green Arrow
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
the New Testament and Proverbs
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
My parents told me the truth
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
For God, for animals, to counsel others
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
not sure. Husband says they changed it alot
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
a video camera
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
love always comes before money
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
I guess so.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?